FUN ON THE RUN Inc.
WE MAINTAIN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PARTICIPATION TO ANY ONE ON ANY GROUNDS DEEMED APPLICABLE BY FUN ON THE RUN INC. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF THE FIELD FEE OR RENTAL FEES IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE FOR ANY VIOLATION.
RELEASE / WAVIER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
1. Has asked FUN ON THE RUN, INC. to be allowed to play paintball and acknowledges that the game involves physical exertion and other risks, known and unknown and may result in injury to the undersigned or others playing the game;
2. Is aware of the possibility of risks of injury, including, but not limited to, falling, tripping, being hurt by a wild animal, snake bite, heat stroke, heart attack, hypothermia, getting lost in the wilderness, being shot by hunters, insect bites & stings, poisonous plants, improper use or operation of equipment by the undersigned or any other player and others not following the safety rules. The possibility of permanent disability or death does exist;
3. Agrees to play the game according to the rules which have been explained and to follow the directions given by any game referees;
4. Warrants and acknowledges that his / her physical condition is excellent and his / her mental state is sufficiently stable to enable him / her to participate safely in the game;
5. Agrees to use any paintball equipment in a manner which will not cause injury or damage to himself / herself or others playing;
6. Certifies that he / she is over 18 years of age or has gained permission form parent or guardian who has read and agrees to the terms and conditions of this release / waiver (signed below );
7. Authorizes use of photos, videos, name, comments, game results, etc. for promotional purposes;
8. Understands and agrees to follow all safety rules and procedures;
9. Understands that serious and permanent eye injury, including loss of eyesight, can occur if approved paintball safety eye wear is not worn in any area where paintball markers may be intentionally or accidentally discharged. I understand that it is my responsibility to wear approved safety eye wear and I accept that responsibility;
10. Understands that the safety eye wear can fog or become dirty, and agrees that despite any, or other, such problems that he / she will keep them securely fastened to protect the eyes and will not remove while on the playing field, at the chronograph, at the target range or in any other area where he / she might be struck by a paintball, pellet, other gas powered projectile device or by dispersing of a paint grenade;
11. Understands that loss of hearing from an ear shot, disorientation and injury from a throat, groin, head or ear shot can occur if proper safety equipment is not worn to protect these areas, and understands it is his / her responsibility to wear such items.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to play the game, the undersigned, on behalf of him self /her self, his / her successors, hereby releases and forever discharges FUN ON THE RUN INC., PAINTBALL PLAYER’S SUPPLY, d.b.a., land owners, land lease holders or mangers, equipment distributors, and their successors, assigns, employees, officers, agents and franchises, dealers or operators both jointly and severally, from any and all actions, covenants, claims and demands for damages, costs, loss or injury, however arising, including negligence of FUN ON THE RUN INC. which may have been or may be sustained by the undersigned in any way relating to or arising out of the playing of FUN ON THE RUN INC. or the equipment, including but not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, or operation of the equipment or the natural environment. The undersigned desires and agrees to assume any and all risks.
THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED TO BE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT RELIEVING THE GAME OPERATORS AND EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY FOR INJURY TO YOU. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS CONCERNING ANY ASPECT OF ITS CONTENTS, CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING IT.
THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT COVERS ALL PAINTBALL ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS I PARTICIPATE IN HEREAFTER.
I hereby agree to the above release and acknowledge the receipt of the referenced safety rules. I have read every item of this waiver, I understand what each item means and I agree to abide by the terms of this Waiver. This Wavier applies to any all paintball games that I participate in at or in the future.