All players will receive a safety briefing that will cover paintball rules before playing. These are as follows:
- All players must sign a waiver acknowledging the rules and risks of paintball before any paintball event
- Players must be 6+ for Low Impact Paintball; 11+ for Teens and Adults Paintball (or 6+ providing a legal guardian approval)
- Approved paintball goggles must be worn at all times when on the paintball field, failure to wear goggles will result in the ejection from Asylum Paintball without a refund.
- Barrel blocking devices must be used at all times when not on the paintball field
- You must always obey the rules of the instructor at all times
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to play
IN CONSIDERATION of Asylum Paintball safety rules and guidelines, I agree as follows:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in paintball is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Asylum paintball, the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every paintball activity and event in which I participate hereafter.
6. I understand that SHOULD ANY EQUIPMENT THAT HAS BEEN HIRED BY ME BE DAMAGED OR LOST THEN A DISCRETIONARY CHARGE MAY BE MADE BY Asylum Paintball TO COVER ANY COSTS INCURRED.
7. I understand and agree that ASYLUM PAINTBALL IS AND MAY BE TAKING PHOTOS OF ALL PARTICIPANTS AND MIGHT, AT THE DISCRETION OF ASYLUM PAINTBALL, UPLOAD THEM TO ASYLUM PAINTBALL'S WEBSITE, FACEBOOK AND ANY OTHER DIGITAL MEDIA PLATFORM.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT. I AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO RELIEVE Asylum Paintball FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSDED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.